Prestige
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hai dere!1

+2
Ezequel
Coltraine
6 posters

Go down

Hai dere!1 Empty Hai dere!1

Post  Coltraine Tue 17 Mar 2009, 15:58

Heya,

Thought I'd check in wiv you guys, see how everyone's doing. Saw you got Sarth+2D down heroic mode, nice one. Here it's all mumbo jumbo. Doing halfdecent on our new server too, albeit only 10mans (80% of the members are IRL mates, rest are bunch of scrubs from sweden, denmark and england who actually have a clue), working on Sarth+2/3D now, rest is all cleared. Fucking retarded from Blizzard that your chances of succeeding 10man achievements (such as Sarth+3D) fucking skyrocket in 25man gear, but oh well. Waiting for 3.1 atm, prolly same as you guys, hoping for some progress challenge (fuck achievements srsly).

Any oldschool people still here besides Ryomi (how are you, love?): Korbin, Damixa, Asami, Ezequel, Rezha, KJ, Bellisarius, Eze, etc (too many to name). Any of those FOTM rerolling DK scrubs ^^?

-Coltraine
Coltraine
Coltraine

Back to top Go down

Hai dere!1 Empty Re: Hai dere!1

Post  Ezequel Thu 19 Mar 2009, 01:39

Hey Colt, nice to see youre doing alright. I knew in the end you guys would get bored with the "we're doing 10 men only!" thing. 25 men aint that bad after all, even tho i'd hardly would call it a challenge. Its been a while since ive been on these forums, reason being, i left the guild, with pretty much all the others you know. We had to split our ways at some points, and I started a new guild with Conte. Its called THe Cathedral (here's the link if youre interested: http://thecathedral.hostingdelivered.com/index.php). Progress at not too bad, pretty much same lvl as youre having. Come say high on our vent someday, Vali should be able to give you the details Razz

Anywayz, take care, and stay in touch.

-x-

Eze
Ezequel
Ezequel

Back to top Go down

Post  Divine Thu 19 Mar 2009, 03:02

/shoo
Divine
Divine
Raider
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryomi/Bliv Thu 19 Mar 2009, 03:22

Alright son. long time no speak. Like eze said half of Prestige went to form a new guild but half of the names u said r still here Smile

Glad to see u and vali r doing well m8. We had to merge wiv another guild to start 25mans again. Alot of them r nice guys and good players but a few had to be kicked. Too many idiots had to go and a few have gotten alot better since the merge once they had the wrath of bliv on their ass Cool

I see ur having good progress too Smile A little bird, well a few, have told me TC have been pushing to beat us in progress since they heard about the merge. Shame we cleared all content apart from OS3D in 4 days where it took them 2 months. Wish we could have some competition wiv TC but theres no competition in something u know u can easily beat ^^ yea im a bitch wiv claws /rowl cat

Catch ya around m8. Tell vali i said hi Smile

p.s yea Mushey and Littleman rolled DK's Razz
Ryomi/Bliv
Ryomi/Bliv
Guild Master
Guild Master

https://prestige.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rezha Thu 19 Mar 2009, 15:18

Hi coltraine, we miss you imba dps. Wink

Rezha
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Yintha Thu 19 Mar 2009, 16:04

You got me now =O
Yintha
Yintha

Back to top Go down

Post  Coltraine Thu 19 Mar 2009, 17:29

^Who the fuck are you?

Hai Divine ;-) How's it hanging, still watching "Wut wut in teh butt" on a daily basis?

Thing about 25man is, Ezequel, it blows. Half the time you just zerg the boss down, tactics are only used when you wipe 5 times in a row ("oh so THAT's how it works!" /faceroll, /loot). And 10man is just a lot more fun. We have maybe 15 ~active people, a solid core which we raid with. Everyone knows another's potential, people have a clue how to play different specs (farming Naxx/OS/EoE results in a LOT of offspec gear, think me shammy's got full Resto, Elemental and Enhancement gear, Rogue's already full ilvl 200 gear and is only 80 for 6 days...). 10man is just soooo much more enjoyable. But that's just me ofcourse ;-).

Alright, Bliv, glad to hear you're doing gud. Valinor rerolled DK too, he's our MT 90% of the time (except for Sarth+X, it just feels safer to have a 50K HP feralol druid keeping good ol' Sarth busy, some other fights too). Vic's got a lvl 80 DK too, though PvP char, he's still PvE'ing on his lock (and over-aggroing like mad, he shld really hotkey Soul Shatter, and I should stop popping Heroism when he's at 99% threat ^^). Only thing I'm working on is how to do Sarth+3D on 10man, since you need a properly synced raid setup, 2/3 healers and 3 tonks. Another reason I prefer 10man, you gotta thínk how to do some encounters, setup, etc. And I'm certainly not interested in Deadfist. New server is fucking heaven compared to Bladefist (no offense). Good economy, nice people, decent progress, etc...

Meanwhile I'm still raidleading, love ripping people on vent for their fuckups, it's my destiny <3. Saw some fucked up shit last Naxx run. Sapphiron goes airmode, our mage Iceblocks and yells "IMMA BLOCK AMGAR?1", 6 raidmembers run behind him, kerplow, wipe. Ok, the block is a different colour, but hey, in the heat of the moment... Fuck you naysayers ;-). Also, me getting Frost-Blasted on KT (I'm normally the frostblast healer), and that same mage starts bandaging me, and I survive the frostblast. Mages these days...

Keep in touch.
-Coltraine

P.S: Fuck you FOTM rerollers, Mushey and Lilman
Coltraine
Coltraine

Back to top Go down

Post  Divine Thu 19 Mar 2009, 23:38

everyday colt, everyday

P.S It's hanging good
Divine
Divine