Prestige
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The likes of WOTLK

5 posters

Go down

The likes of WOTLK Empty The likes of WOTLK

Post  Ezequel Sun 16 Nov 2008, 03:30

I was just wondering what you guys think of the expansion so far. Are you disappointed, or surprised about the new skills etc? What do you think of the environment, the questing area's?

I for one am actually surprised about how Northrend looks like. The atmosphere is so much better then in outlands, where everything looked a like another boring landscape. I also started lvling a DK, and i can tell you, its absolutely fucking awesome!
On the other hand, having 3 chars to lvl, i might not be the quickest to 80, but i think i can say im enjoying it more then 1,5 year ago, with the release of TBC.

So what do you think?

-x-

Eze
Ezequel
Ezequel

Back to top Go down

The likes of WOTLK Empty Re: The likes of WOTLK

Post  Chaosphere Sun 16 Nov 2008, 04:19

I think Ive said this more than 20 times on the "serenity" ventrilo: OMFG this landscape/item/mob/shit/fucker/place/building looks freakin sweet! I have to say the new expansion rox so far and I LOOOve how things look. And the quests! Not the same boring quests anymore either. This made me get my "wow feeling" back. TBC fucked up my wow feeling for so long and its fun to have it back:)
Chaosphere
Chaosphere
Raider
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post  Mushey Sun 16 Nov 2008, 05:15

I love the new mounts Very Happy

The likes of WOTLK Imbamountskillzmu1.thThe likes of WOTLK Thpix
Mushey
Mushey
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Sun 16 Nov 2008, 11:30

Yeah. Fred and I started on The Fjords side. And while the approach to levelling on that side is slower bc you have to run from corner to corner of the landscape to complete half the quests (and then somewhere else for something else), the truth is that with it you get to see how much effort has been put into it. The quests too, actually. It is no longer go kill 10 of these then 10 of these and then 10 of these and the named mob. Now you have to stop and read.

We just started Grizzly Hills. Looks a lot like Finland, very beautiful.

The only drawback? while the quests make you think, their pointing you in a certain direction is not always accurate or trustworthy. East is not always east, but almost South and so forth.
Asami
Asami
Raider
Raider

Back to top Go down

Post  DivTheDrood Sun 16 Nov 2008, 20:43

i like it... then again i played beta so i know how it looks like... bounce
DivTheDrood
DivTheDrood
Raider
Raider